Atlanta Traffic Lawyer With a Focus on Results
How an Atlanta Traffic Lawyer Can Help You Navigate the Municipal Court System:
If you have received a traffic ticket in Atlanta, it can be tempting to simply pay the fine and move on. However, this could result in points on your driver’s license, increased insurance rates, and other negative consequences. Hiring an Atlanta traffic lawyer can help you fight your ticket and protect your driving record. Additionally, if your case goes to court, you will need an experienced Atlanta municipal court lawyer to represent you. In this blog post, we’ll explore how an Atlanta traffic lawyer can help you navigate the municipal court system.
Understanding Atlanta Municipal Court
Atlanta Municipal Court handles a wide range of cases, including traffic violations, misdemeanors, and code enforcement violations. The court is located at 150 Garnett Street SW, Atlanta, GA 30303, and is open from Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. If you have received a traffic ticket in Atlanta, you will likely have to appear in municipal court. However, if you hire an Atlanta traffic lawyer, they can appear on your behalf, which can save you time and reduce your stress.
“I have handled traffic ticket cases in Atlanta Municipal Court for my entire career. Since I handle so many traffic tickets in Atlanta, I’ve gotten to know the court and know how the court operates. I would be proud to use this knowledge and experience on your behalf.”
Sam McRae, Georgia Traffic Lawyer
Sam McRae Law has been Recognized by
How an Atlanta Traffic Lawyer Can Help You Protect Your Driving Record:
In addition to helping you fight your traffic ticket, an Atlanta traffic lawyer can also help you protect your driving record. If you accumulate too many points on your license, your driving privileges could be suspended or revoked. Here are some of the ways an Atlanta traffic lawyer can help you protect your driving record:
- Reduce the number of points on your license: An Atlanta traffic lawyer can negotiate with the prosecution to reduce the number of points on your license. This can help you avoid suspension or revocation of your driving privileges.
- Expunge your record: In some cases, an Atlanta traffic lawyer can help you expunge your traffic violation from your driving record. This can help you avoid increased insurance rates and other negative consequences.
- Represent you in license suspension hearings: If your driving privileges are at risk of being suspended or revoked, an Atlanta traffic lawyer can represent you in license suspension hearings. Your lawyer can argue on your behalf and help you retain your driving privileges.
How an Atlanta Traffic Lawyer Can Help You Fight Your Ticket:
If you have received a traffic ticket, you have the option of fighting it in court. However, this can be a challenging process, especially if you are not familiar with the legal system. An experienced Atlanta traffic lawyer can help you build a strong case and argue your side of the story. Here are some of the ways an Atlanta traffic lawyer can help you fight your ticket:
- Identify errors on the ticket: Traffic tickets can contain errors, such as incorrect dates or times. An Atlanta traffic lawyer can review your ticket and identify any errors that could help you win your case.
- Challenge the evidence: The prosecution will need to provide evidence to support their case. An Atlanta traffic lawyer can challenge the evidence and argue that it is insufficient or inaccurate.
- Negotiate a plea bargain: In some cases, it may be in your best interest to negotiate a plea bargain. An Atlanta traffic lawyer can negotiate on your behalf and help you avoid the most serious penalties.
- Represent you in court: If your case goes to court, you will need an experienced Atlanta municipal court lawyer to represent you. Your lawyer can argue your case, cross-examine witnesses, and present evidence on your behalf.
If you have received a traffic ticket in Atlanta, it’s important to take it seriously and consider hiring an Atlanta traffic lawyer to help you navigate the municipal court system. An experienced lawyer can help you fight your ticket, protect your driving record, and minimize the negative consequences of your Atlanta traffic citation.
Why Choose Sam McRae Law?
Traffic law has been our main focus for over a decade and we pride ourselves in providing exceptional value to our clients.
Flat Rate Fees
We charge you one time upfront a fair and reasonable fee. We never ask for more money later.
Keep your driving record clean
You may never think about your driving record being as valuable as your credit report, but it can make just as much difference for insurance rates or gainful employment.
Avoid Attending Court
The vast majority of our clients never set foot in the courtroom but get the same benefit as if they had.
We are 99% successful
In the overwhelming number of cases, we acheived a positive result for our clients that is almost automatic.
What Our Clients Say
“Got mulitple tickets on same street in same month. Had to go to court for both on the same day. Sam took care of everything. Got both reduced no points and no insurance hike. Thanks Sam”
“I recently got in a car accident that resulted in a ticket. I called Sam right away as I had heard he was the best! He immediately got to work, appeared in court for me and was even able to get my fine reduced! If you are in need of an attorney I highly recommend Sam McRae. Professional, efficient, and very knowledgeable!”
“Retained Sam McRae for a stop sign ticket. He handled it all exactly as he said he would. If you want PEACE OF MIND Sam is THE MAN. Thanks again Sam”
Ready to get answers from a qualified Atlanta traffic lawyer?
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about your Atlanta traffic ticket over a free phone consultation.